Monday, May 10, 2010

I love these kids soo much! Aren't they just the cutest?

Ty- Loves to ride his bike and play with his friends. He has 2 loose teeth and is excited about that! He is off the charts in all his testing at school. He is so smart and is so logical. Sometimes he gets into trouble and I ask him why he does the things he does. His answer..."Sometimes my brain gets mixed up and I choose the wrong thing." Well, at least he recognizes there's a problem! He is playing soccer and t-ball but prefers t-ball.

Ella-She is the cutest thing on the planet, but is also the messiest! She is more messy than both of her brother's combined! And you have to keep her away from baby wipes and markers. She can't resist either and getting in trouble every time she writes on the walls or empties the wipe box, doesn't stop her from doing it. She loves her babies and taking care of them. She has also found a love for jewelry. She loves to dress herself and put on accessories. She doesn't talk very much yet, but we are okay with it. We know once she decides she's ready, we won't hear the end of it!

Cole-He is the craziest kid ever! So funny and so silly! He loves to be outside and doing everything Ty does. He loves to tease his sister. She cries a lot and it usually has something to do with Cole. He is a mama's boy and always needs to know where I am. He talks a lot and repeats everything. I am really trying to watch what I say. I heard him say, "Damn it!" the other day. Not good, but funny!

No comments: