Tyler turned 6 on the 14th of April. He always gets so excited for the day. This year we didn't really have a party. I went to Tyler's class and shared some fun things with them about Tyler and they all sang to him. Instead of treats, his teacher asked if I would bring a book, read it, and donate it to the class. All the kids and his teacher shared some fun facts about Ty. One said that he is very nice and doesn't hit. (Good to hear!) One said that he is a really good reader. And Mrs. Arnold said that he is a really good helper and is really smart. Jake took the day off of work, and we just hung out as a family. We went to McDonald's for lunch and let the kids play in the playplace. This is quite the treat for them because I normally don't let them play in there. So nasty! Jake and I snuck in some Costa Vida and ate while the kids played. Then we went to Wal-Mart so Ty could get a new bike. He has been wanting a Tony Hawk bike, so that's what he got. He loves it and has named it "Fireball". (His old bike was named, "Bikey". Fitting, right?) We had poppyseed chicken for dinner (his favorite meal) and then opened a few presents. He's been wanting Listerine Smart Rinse for a couple of years now, but it says on the bottle that you have to be at least 6 years old. I remembered, and so did he. A few days before, he reminded me that we needed to go and get some. He got a game and a few shirts. Then we went to his cousin's house for cake and ice cream. It was a good day! He is the world's best big brother and is such a good kid. We love him so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment