April 30th, 2010
This is Ty presenting his project to his teacher and some of the other parents.
Tyler had a diorama project at school. We were invited to go see and have them tell us all about it. It was cool to see what all of the kids did. Ty was proud of his work. (Or the work that his dad and I did most of)
It was about the Bald Eagle.
Cole and Ella listening intently.
I took everyone to the store with me after we left the school. Normally I shop by myself, but I was already out. The kids can't resist the little carts. It causes chaos, but they are better behaved with these carts than trying to contain them in a big one. Heaven help me!
Cole climbing a shelf to get to the donuts! Ugh!








2 comments:
oh my- I hate going shopping with the kids unless Jimmy comes with me. This reminds me why I don't do it. :)
Hahaha that picture of Cole climbing is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment