Playing Catch-Up!!!
We went to Panaca for Labor Day weekend. The kids loved to play on the swings. It's been a while since we had seen my family so I kinda forced the issue of going down. I needed a break from the norm. The kids were getting over the flu, and in turn gave it to others...sorry about that! But it was nice to get away.
Tyler started soccer with his best friend Jackson. He didn't quite get the concept, but liked running around with his friends. Hopefully when the season starts up again in the spring, we might actually see some progress and maybe even a goal!
Everyone always asks me how we are all so tan. Well, we have spent practically every waking hour outside all summer long. Cole and Ella brought me their shoes every morning and would say, "bike". I didn't get anything done all summer long, but it was sure nice to be outside with our friends. (Me included!) We have got the greatest cul-de-sac and all of our kids love to play together and the moms just hang out! It has been heaven!
She loves to have her picture taken! She is saying,"Cheeessee!"The twins have been in nursery for the past 2 months. It has not been the greatest. They still cry every week, but it is getting better. Jake is in the Sunday School presidency now so they have to stay in their class! No more walking the halls! And I get a break!
It's starting to get cold outside. I love Fall but am having anxiety over what is to come! I hope that nasty white stuff stays away for just a while longer!








No comments:
Post a Comment