Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween

We had a good time this year for Halloween. We didn't make it to the pumpkin patches or any other festivites, but that's okay. We had our annual chili dinner and let the kids stay up way too late.



After trying for days to talk Tyler out of being a Transformer for the 3rd year in a row, he finally decided on being a boxer. Probably more for the fact that he could hit people and say it was all part of the theme. I wanted to dress the twins in coordinating "twin" costumes, but had a hard time finding what I wanted. We had the chicken costume already, so I thought an egg would be fitting as a pair. People are always asking who is older, so I thought it would be funny. "Which came first?" In this case...the egg! They were not happy about wearing costumes at first, but when they were both dressed and saw Ty all dressed up, they were okay with it. And they did awesome trick-or-treating. They walked with their little buckets and were as happy as can be! Tyler couldn't ring doorbells because of his gloves, so Cole was more than happy to do it. (In fact he continued to do it for days afterward! Just ringing doorbells for no reason.) They wanted their candy put in their hands so they could put it in their own buckets. Cute, but a little annoying. Our neighborhood was busier this year than in year's past. Kids everywhere! It was a fun night though!

3 comments:

Stacey Eaton said...

The egg idea is adorable! I have never seen it. The chicken....yes. My Mason was one.

Adhis said...

I kept waiting for your son to show up and shun my goodies. Never happened!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how big the kids are!!! SO cute!!!