Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It has been over a month since I lasted posted anything. That is so not like me. I have a good excuse though. My computer is on a slow dive downhill. It has been for a while now. I have not been able to get on my account in weeks because the darn thing keeps freezing up on me and takes hours to load anything. I can't handle it! So, I have been using our guest account. It makes it hard to do anything, but at least I can get on and function a little. I can't upload pictures so that's why I haven't posted.
I am hoping my husband will try and figure out what is wrong. If not, I have no choice. I will be going to get a new computer! Is that a threat? We'll see!

1 comment:

-KJ said...

Tell me about it! My laptop won't even turn on and the battery totally sucks. I can't do the picture thing, and it's making me crazy!