Tyler's In Kindergarten!!!

My little man is growing up! We've been anticipating this day for a very long time. Count downs are now over, and the real fun begins!
We had a little 'School Year's Eve' party last night. Ty got to pick what he wanted for dinner and then we had popcorn and cupcakes. And no party is complete without banners and noisemakers!
He obviously had a hard time going to sleep, but he has a hard time every night...so the battle continues.
Ty was at my bedside bright and early this morning. He was dressed and ready to go. He still had over an hour to kill! So we had a good breakfast, and played with the twins for a while.
Off to the bus stop. He said he wasn't nervous, but I could tell he was, just a little. Once he got on the bus, it was overly crowded and he had a hard time finding a place to sit. He ended up sitting right behind the bus driver and saw himself in her big mirror and thought that was fun!
Jake and I followed the bus to school, and then stayed around to take pictures. We were a little teary-eyed, but there was so much going on that it was a little overwhelming. Ty was just ready to go into school and see what all the hype was about!










5 comments:
Ok his teacher is adorable. Good luck Ty!
Wow! He has grown up. My mom used to follow me in the buss to school on the first day as well. He is a handsome little guy. I bet you get compliments all the time on his blonde hair. I get stopped with my little boy, "Wow, look how white his hair is". pretty much how it goes.
Looks like you guys are doing well. Your twins are sure cute!
Is he liking it so far?? I hope so! He was so excited when we went up there!
It was fun catching up on your blog! I enjoyed your post about the ER. It really puts things in perspective.
I am pretty sure you are one of the coolest mom's ever.
Post a Comment