Busy!
We've had a lot of family in town over the last few weeks. That means more cleaning for me because it seems like a never ending job. And not as much computer time. That is probably a good thing, but it is also what I like to do during "me" time so I have felt a little out of sorts.
Kyle and Shannon came for a few days. It was a lot of fun! The kids loved all the attention, and they really loved having Daisy (the dog) here. Cole still walks around sometimes saying, "Daisssy!" We walked the mall, ate good food, and even went to Temple Square. Tyler got his very own Book of Mormon and likes to read it.
Then Jill and Robbie came. They were only here for a day, but it was still fun to have them here. Again, good food and good company was had.
This past week, most of Jake's family was in town. His sister Julie has had a lot going on at their house. Cameron got his mission call. He is going to Chile. Then Mike came home off of his mission last Wednesday. What a family reunion that was! It was a tear jerker of a time, but wonderful! Jake's parents stayed with us from Wednesday until Sunday. I love it when they are here. Jan cooks and cleans and is such a help. I love it! We hung out with the family all weekend and it was a great time. The twins missed some naps and went to bed really late. Their schedule was all messed up, but they were so good. And Tyler loves playing with all of his cousins. Again, great food and great company!
Now it's just us. Back on schedule, and back to real life. Cleaning cooking, and more cleaning. And the kids are enjoying the last month of Summer. Tyler starts school next week. Yikes! I still can't believe it!
I have really neglected my blog lately, but will try and get back on track. I still try and post regularly on my money saving site. www.frugal2free.blogspot.com
It's fun for me!








4 comments:
I think we have all been neglecting our blogs! It seems that summer has that effect on us.
Good luck back at school, Tyler!
Which mission in Chile? If you say Santigo West than I say cool. Let me know where he is going and I can inform you what things to bring/wear in that beloved and blessed country.
email me at jtoblad@lee-lawfirm.com
we had so much fun! Thanks for letting us come! Unfortunately, school this semester will be killer for both of us... not even considering the money we had to spend... so I think we may be stuck here for awhile... and I hate Cedar!
How dare you do a post with no pictures!! We had fun with you guys too, now it's your turn to come down here
Post a Comment