Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Staying Busy


We found this great little Splashpad park with some of our friends. This is going to be our fun little go-to all summer. Tyler loved running around in the water. The twins thought the water was a little too cold. They sat and ate snacks most of the time.















Cole and Ella like to sit in their room and read books. So cute!




























The 4th of July was fun! My parents came up (along with my little sister, but we only saw her for about 20 minutes the whole weekend, so it doesn't count. She spent the whole weekend with her friends...rude!)
We went to the festivites in Sandy. It was fun. We ate fair food, and Tyler played on the bounce houses. I ended up going on the giant slide with him because I didn't want him to chicken out. It was quite the workout for me, but fun!
Then we came home and BBQ'd. Yum! I love the 4th! My favorite holiday for sure! We did a little fireworks outside the house. Then watched our neighbors do theirs. We have a fantastic view of Thanksgiving Point from our yard. The show didn't start until almost 10:30pm. Tyler gave up halfway thru and went to bed. It was a great fireworks show but lasted a little too long if that's even possible. After a half an hour, I went inside and sat on the couch and watched the rest from the window.
It was a long and exhausting day, but full of fun!
The most exciting part was Tyler learned how to ride his bike without training wheels! Yay Ty!

4 comments:

Krista Avance said...

I was with you guys for 4 hours!! we played rockband. Jake kicked my trash during our battle! how could you still be sad?

Jill said...

why is cole like twice the size of ella?? and yeah for tyler not being a chicken!!

Krista Avance said...

haha jill now that you say that, Cole looks like ELF in the little school chairs, like it's about to break or something :)

Nichole said...

I haven't checked in for a while, the twins are getting so big! And, they are so cute! I bet you go through a lot of sunblock with them! :)