The Twins

We play outside almost every day. The kids just love to be outside! They have gotten their bikes out and are learning to push themselves along everywhere. They love to throw balls around and run after them. And they love to eat lunch on a blanket. They have finally as of Thursday, learned to drink out of a straw. I have been a little frustrated with that because they always grab my drinks, but then don't know what to do after that. It's so much more convienent when they learn simple little things like that!
These two love to play together! They are always laughing!
Ella has started this growl when someone gets in her space. It's not just Cole, it's everyone. Don't crowd her. And don't take things away from her...she will growl at you!
Her brothers are great at playing, but they also fight a lot. She wants to join in on everything. She tries to do naughty things just to 'hang with the boys'. But, she is so sweet! You can't get mad at her. She also loves to have her toenails painted. She sits perfectly still and thinks she looks so cute!
Their naps are getting harder to manage. They aren't quite ready for 1 nap, but on most days either their morning nap or afternoon nap turn into a playdate. The 2 of them sit in their cribs and laugh and talk. They also love to jump. They are always jumping in their beds! It's funny!
Cole is such a mama's boy. He hates it when I leave him. He's
fine going off and playing, just as long as he can still see me. It's nice to know he loves his mom, but also a little annoying that he breaks down when I leave for 2 minutes. Oh well, I know it won't last forever. I'll enjoy the love!
He also really loves his sister. They always share with each other whatever treats they have. Cole is always calling for Ella and needs to know where she is. He is always saying,
"Ella!" Ah, I love it!
We have really enjoyed all the thunderstorms we have had over the last few weeks. Makes us think that maybe moving to Seattle wouldn't be that bad. I have really loved the rain! And leaving the windows open and not having to run the air conditioner has been great!
We are going to try and get out a lot more this summer. We need to make the most of it because Tyler starts school in 2 months. We will try the waterparks and anything else that we find...and play our hearts out!








7 comments:
Have you tried Cowabunga in Draper? We drove by it and it looks awesome.
They are so BIG!!!! What a sweet relationship they have! They are too cute!
I find myself frequently saying "Ella, where are you" just like Cole because it is so dang cute!
Cool sunglasses! So cute.
PS what is your grocery blog? I can't find it and would love to check it out.
We want to come up and go to a water park too!! Let us know when you go! We're dying to get out of cedar and our original summer vacation is kapoot!
I know what you mean about the 1 or 2 nap thing. It seems like every day is different for us.
They're talking so good!
Post a Comment