An Update
It's been a while since I last
posted something. We've been busy doing absolutely nothing! And we love it! The kids would be outside all day everyday if they could. They love running around. Tyler and Cole like to play t-ball. Ella is perfectly fine with just watching as long as she has a chair to sit on. She loves to sit in chairs! We just hang out with our neighbors and enjoy the beautiful weather we have had. Even though it has been stormy for the past week, I love that too! I planted some of those 'roll-out' flower seed things in my front planter. Pictures will be posted soon if they ever grow. I'm still patiently waiting.
I cele
brated my 30th birthday last month with having family in town. It was great fun. We went to Boondocks and played games. I even got in the batting cage which I haven't done in years! It felt good to swing a bat around! We BBQ'd and enjoyed the holiday weekend.
I took all 3 kids to the dentist last week. No cavities in all the mouths. It was very interesting to take them all at the same time, but it worked out. 30 minutes of stress is worth the effeciency.
Jake and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. Time sure flies! It has been wonderful!
I am still obsessed with my couponing. I have been getting some really great deals. In fact, I have a hard time going anywhere unless I have a coupon for it. I needed face soap the other day and would not go to the store until I found a coupon. I saved $2 on the stinkin' thing! Jake and I went out to dinner for our anniversary and he asked where I wanted to go. I said, "Well, I have a coupon for here and here..." He looked at me like I was crazy! Well, it was our anniversary so no coupon needed. We just went! Next time though! He says that I am seem to be a lot happier now with my newfound hobby. Well, who wouldn't be? It is like Christmas everyday for me. I either get some great fun things in my mailbox, or great coupons in my email inbox. And the money offers are even better! Gift cards are flying my way! It is so much fun!








3 comments:
OMG!!! Ella's hair is so long!!! She looks so OLD!!! Such cute kids!
I'm glad to hear some news. We're spending so much time outside too. It makes me wonder how we survived winter indoors.
I know what you mean about couponing. I love it too.
Ok, so i've been missing your kids like crazy and even had a dream about them last night. Which means that I need to see them ASAP!! so either way, I will see you in 2 weeks and I'll do whatever it takes...oh and I guess I want to see you too :)
Post a Comment