Missed Me?
I am usually pretty good about updating my blog at least once a week. Well, it's been longer than that! Sorry! I have a newfound hobby that I have been obsessed with! I am now officially a coupon girl! And I love to surf the web for free deals. So because of that, I have started a new blog to share with everyone all the fun things I find.
http://www.frugal2free.blogspot.com/
Updates on the family coming soon!
http://www.frugal2free.blogspot.com/
Updates on the family coming soon!

Well, I have to post about my 30th birthday before I forget!
This is a picture with me and a bunch of my wonderful girlfriends. They treated me to a great night for the b-day. We went to Zupas for dinner. Love that place! Jake calls it a 'girl' restaurant so it was obviously fitting! Then we were supposed to go see an movie, but it was sold out. So we got ice cream instead and window shopped. It was a great time! I love my friends!
No pictures of the actual birthday. It was a great day though. Low key...just the way I like it. Tyler made sure I had decorations up though. I always do that for everyone's birthday. So he made sure I had some for mine. Such a sweet boy! My mom, Kurt, Jimmy, Brigett, and Cortney came into town since it was Memorial weekend. We ate Cafe Rio for lunch and shopped a little. Then we BBQ'd for dinner and had a yummy Cold Stone cake. I love my family!








No comments:
Post a Comment