One Year Olds
These are just some random pictures as of late...

The traditional birthday cake eating contest. Ella was so sick that day. She LOVES baked goods, so when she wants nothing to do with cake...you know something is wrong. Cole was covered in blue frosting by the end of that!
We spent one afternoon playing with hats. All sorts of hats. It was fun!
They have learned how to kiss and are kissing each other all the time. They have started saying "Ahhh" as they are kissing because that is what I say when they do it. It is so cute and funny!












6 comments:
hey you I hope you are doing fabulously!! I need to get your mailing address, can you email it to me candace@elegantimages.com
Loves
Candace
I can't get over that pony! Before we know it she will have hair down her back just like her mommy! Too cute.
What cuties!!!!! I could just squeeze them!!!!
Where are you? On some fabulous vacation?
That is funny! Maybe I'll do that for Dave's birthday.
Every so often, I'll be playing with Baby Dhis and your son's comment will pop into my head: "Why is your baby's eyes all crazy?"
I chuckle EVERY time.
Hi, I'm a moron and commented on the wrong blog post.
No, I'm not going to have my husband eat cake topless in a high chair. I was referring to the "It is your birthday" sign.
Sheesh.
Post a Comment