March so far...
Those of you who watch "The Office" will think this is funny! I did this for Jake's birthday which was on the 4th. Those balloons are leftover from the twins birthday 2 weeks ago. We went out to dinner, just the 2 of us. That happens every blue moon so it was nice!
My niece Meghann was baptized on the 7th, so we had some of the Johnson family in town that weekend. It is always fun! My sister-in-law rented out this gymnastics gym in Lindon for a couple of hours. It was a lot of fun. Well...not so much for me, but for everyone else it was a blast. We had to wake Cole and Ella up from a nap to go. That is always bad news. They were not happy and wanted to be held the whole time. And I have been suffering from Sciatica and have limited activity. I was sad I couldn't bust out my 8 years of gymnastics moves! Oh well. I tried to bribe Tyler into jumping into the foam pit, but he wouldn't do it. I told him I would buy him 5 Hot Wheels and he still wouldn't do it. Maybe next time.
This is just a cute picture of Cole. He is such a funny kid!










4 comments:
LOVE the Office. I am surprised your balloons weren't brown, but it was smart of you to recycle the twins balloons. :)
Love the Office. Knock knock...
Cole is so funny. I love when little ones where sun glasses!
Maybe I should rent the Office, never seen it. I feel like I am missing out.
I love that picture of Cole!!!! He is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment