Glad It's Over!
Last week was not the greatest week for me. It started out with having 3 sick kids. All 3 got the nasty "Utah County Cough" that has been going around. Ella also had a double ear infection. No wonder she wasn't happy over the weekend! Coughing, fevers, and running noses. I think we have been through at least 3 full boxes of tissues.
~I also went to see the doctor myself. I have been having these weird pains in my legs. A dull pain down the back of both legs. Mostly right behind my knees. It has been going on like this for a few weeks and hasn't gone away, so I thought I might go see if a doctor could fix it. Well they ran some blood tests and put me on some muscle relaxer pills. The blood tests came back normal and the pills haven't done anything for me. The pain is still there. I guess we are going to do some more tests in a couple of weeks. They are probably going to tell me it's all in my head! Maybe...there's pills for that too!
~I also have had issues with my eyes. My contacts were irritating my eyes, so I had to wear my glasses for a few days. I hate wearing my glasses. I get dizzy if I am doing things. I can only wear them if I am stationary. Like laying in bed. So, headaches from that. I do have contacts that I am wearing right now that are not the right RX, but I don't care! I would rather squint than wear my glasses. Contacts are on their way!
~I also had issues with this stupid book club I signed up for a few years ago. My contract was ending and they were going to charge me for the rest of my committment whether or not I bought the remaining books. So, I picked some books...got them in the mail, and this is what I got!

A book with no pages!!! Nice!!! After getting an earful from me the company is sending me a new book. But c'mon, how does that happen? And the funny thing is that there was a big red stamp on the front of the box that said the package was 'inspected'. Good job book guys!
~My washing machine went on the fritz too last week. I noticed after a load of laundry was still washing after being on the wash cycle for 2 hours. Ugh! So, that night Jake and I decided to take matters into our own hands and fix it ourselves. It took us a while, but we did it! No stinkin' high priced repairman needed!
~Jake and I both are not feeling so hot, but we have to keep on moving. And Cole is still feeling the pain. I have to take him back into the doctor today. I think he might have an ear infection or two himself. Poor kid!
On the bright side, the weather has (for the most part) been really nice. I am so excited that Spring is almost here. I need to get outside!








4 comments:
Call me when your bad luck runs out and then I will hang out with you. ;)
Hopefully I will be down there soon and then we can hang out! Setting a closing date when everyone is refi-ing is making me NUTS!!!!
UGH!!!!! Dang lady.. you haven't even turned 30 yet!!! Get better! xoxoxoxoxo
I am feeling depressed and sad. Hope life gets better.
I vote that you get to go on a kid-free vacation. I hope your luck changes!
Post a Comment