Kyle's Wedding
Last weekend we went to Vegas for my brother Kyle's wedding. I always love weddings and spending time with my family, so it was a great weekend.
This is the happy couple. So cute! We are glad to have Shannon in the family!
This is our attempt at a family picture. The kids were not being very cooperative. It might have had something to do with waiting over an hour for us to get out of the sealing. Thanks to Krista for watching all the kids!Tyler...so handsome!
Baby girl Ella
Cole was running all over the place! He was so filthy by the time we left the temple.
Exhibit A~! Just laying on the ground...hanging out!
Me and my boys! They look so happy don't they?














3 comments:
Cute pictures! Wish we could have seen you guys while you were here! Congrats to Kyle!
Great pictures! Sisters rule!
I love Ella in that little dress. I can't believe how big you kids are.
Post a Comment