Happy Birthday!!

This was us a year ago today! I was hopped up on amazing drugs, and high on life! I still can't believe I had two little bodies inside of me at the same time. It's crazy! But I have the stretch marks to prove it. Oh the sacrifices we make for our children! Cole and Ella have brought so much joy and love to our family. I am so lucky to be their mom!
Even though Ella was born first, she is still the runt. Weighing in at 18 lbs, she is still a tiny little thing, and I love it! She is such a girl, and she knows she's cute! She is very cautious and likes to take things in first before trying them. She watches her brother be daring and fall a lot. So, she's been about 3 weeks behind him in doing new things and conquering milestones, but that's okay. She is cruising now, and will stand on her own...but mostly on the couch. She's realized it's a softer landing! She is climbing the stairs now and loves to follow her brothers around. She loves to dance, and has some good moves! Ella LOVES to eat. She out eats her brother at most meals. When given snacks, she will not leave her spot until every crumb is gone. Where does it all go? She says "Hi DaDa" "Uh-Oh" and "nigh nigh" and jabbers all day with Cole. She is so much fun to have around. Even though she is sick on her birthday, she's still trying to keep up. Love this girl!
Cole is all boy! He weighs 22 pounds, and is solid! He is so funny and is a lot of fun to talk to. He is talking a lot. He says, "Uh-Oh", "Who's that?", "MaMa", "DaDa", "Hat", and all his daily jabbering with Ella. He LOVES to sing and dance. He loves to walk and thinks he is so big. He climbs the stairs, and will come down on his stomach. He's so smart and catches onto things really quickly. He loves to play with Tyler and all his cars. He calls them "vroom vrooms". Cole loves to eat fruit. He is very daring. He climbs on top of everything he can. He empties all my cupboards and drawers. But, who could get mad at that face? Even though we have had our scares with his head and his allergy to peanuts, he is worth it! We love him so much!

Hooray! We are 1 year old today!








10 comments:
give those babies kisses for me!
Happy Birthday....they are growing so fast. I can't believe a year has already gone by.
Sniff,sniff...I love those babies so much and i have never met them! seriously....i love them! i have been waiting for you to post something for them! happy birthday cutie pies!
Wow! a yr already? Time flies! They are stinking cute though.
I can't believe it's been a year already either! Happy Birthday Cole and Ella-you guys are too cute!
They are so big and cute!! Happy birthday!
I love her pony! So cute. I can't believe they are a year already. Crazy how fast time flies. I love hearing about their little personalities and how they balance eachother.
Happy Birthday! They are so cute. I was glad that I finally got to see them in person.
They're too cute!
Happy Birthday!!
I feel like the one year mark is such a big milestone for the Mommies too. I'm sure you worked hard last year taking care of 2 babies! They're so cute!
Post a Comment