Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Wrap Up


We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving this year. We left really early Wednesday morning and the trip was quite easy. At least for me because I never have to drive! The babies slept most of the way, and Tyler was content sleeping and watching movies. I have been blessed with great travelers!

It is always fun to go to Jake's parents house. They have a great and fun house with lots to do. Jake's dad is so great with Tyler, and they went out to the pond to try and catch some fish, but with no luck. Jake's mom takes great care of us. She is a great cook and kept us fed all week long. It was wonderful!

The bad thing...Jake got really sick Wednesday night, and spent most of the week in bed. It was not fun for either of us. I was looking forward to having help with the kids for a few days. Well, that didn't happen. He was out of commission. Then the twins decided to get sick as well. So, they were super clingy and fussy. It was no fun for me!

All in all it was a great trip though. The weather was great. Not too cold. We hung out with family, and stayed up late playing games and talking. The kids had a blast playing together. I hardly saw Tyler because he was off playing with his cousins.

Great food and great company always calls for a good time!

I didn't take many pictures, because it seems as though I had a baby or two attached to my
hip(s) most of the time.

1 comment:

-KJ said...

At least you didn't get sick!