A Special Thank You...
To my husband and the twins for lovingly passing on their colds to me! I thought I was out of the woods by promptly taking Zicam when I first felt symptoms, but it was too late. Full blown cold! I hate getting sick when I have a lot on my to-do-list. I was hoping to get all my Christmas cards, neighbor/friend gifts, and shopping done this weekend so that I could just sit back and enjoy the rest of the season. I did get the cards out, so I can cross that one off, but the rest will have to wait.
I also wanted to keep on top of my house because it was pretty clean when we got back from Idaho. I hate coming home to a messy house, so I made sure it was tidy when we got home. But alas...that is gone! My sink is full of dishes, there is laundry all over the place, and cherrios ground into the carpet. And all I want to do is lay on the couch and sleep. So, I am going to try and atempt that today. Here's hoping the tribe of indians will cooperate! As long as Coughs-A-Lot, Nose Runs Like River, and Strong Helper are occupied and happy, I will sleep. Curled up on the couch with a blanket and a box of tissues.
Until dad get home to rescue me! This is all his fault anyway, right? :)








3 comments:
man i hate colds. we have so far lucked out in that department, but i know it is soon coming. I think i hate more when everyone is sick and i wait on them hand and foot, and then i get sick and everyone seems to disappear. funny how that works. hum. anyway, hope you feel better soon. I am also a fanatic when my house isnt clean before i leave on vacation. its just nice to come home to a clean house. even if it isnt for very long.
Still alive?
Feel better! Thanks for the Christmas card!
Post a Comment