I've been averaging...
*changing 5 POOPY diapers a day for the past few days. I don't know what has gotten into these babies, but they are constantly stinky!
*at least one paper cut per day! I don't know what is going on but, oh the pain!
Life is strange around here!
Sidenote: A funny Tyler comment:
~We were at Jake's sister's house a few days ago. Tyler usually plays with his cousin Meghann and we don't see him until it is time to go home. This night, he was hanging out with the adults. I asked him where Meghann was and he said, "She's upstairs with her friend that has a fat face!"
Oh my! I hope he didn't say that in front of her. Starting a complex at 7 years old isn't good!








5 comments:
Oh my gosh what a crazy week you have had. If you need help changing poopy diapers I am willing to come lend a hand. Also, Tyler is hilarious.
So he is going to be one of THOSE kids that points out everyone's faults in public, good luck with that!!
Send those babies down here- I'll change poopy diapers.
Daily paper cuts, that is wired. :)
I love how kids are so truthful!
Pregnant, moving??
Bahahahahahaha! That kid is hilarious!
INFO please!
Post a Comment