Saturday, November 8, 2008

?

Yes, the rumors might be true. I haven't posted on anything because we still don't know anything. There might be some big changes for the Johnson family. You'll just have to wait and see!

12 comments:

Kimmers said...

What is that supposed to mean? You are so silly and beautiful and amazing and funny and and and....
There are so many more, I thought I would just stop so I don't embarrass you!!!

Tiffany said...

WHAT!!!

Meredith said...

Oh c'mon! You can't do that!! Are you talking about the move or did you win the lottery and never have to work again??? What is it??

Jill said...

All I have to say is SOUTH!!!!!

Tiffany said...

I just want to say I haven't heard any rumors!!! So spill lady!

Michelle said...

You're coming back home?

Chuckie said...

How far south did you move?

Tiffany said...

This really sucks!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pregnant with twins?

-KJ said...

Dang it Stacey, you beat me to it! Hahahahaha! *wipes eyes* Great minds think alike.

I hope it is south too! I DO NOT want to hear the word Idaho out of your mouth!

Mari Burgess said...

HEY!!! Didn't even know you checked my blog! I love it, people can find you and check up on your life. Your kids are beautiful!!!!

Nichole said...

?????????????????????????????????