Who's Kid is This?
So Halloween came and went. Tyler decided after going through my Halloween box that he wanted to be Optimus Prime again this year. The costume still fit! I was perfectly okay with that, because he originally wanted to be a football player and the costume he wanted was $50. So I saved some major cash, because I also thought it was worthless to dress up the twins. They were going to be in bed before the trick or treating even started. So they wore their Halloween shirts all day, but that's as festive as we got. I know, not exciting! Maybe next year!
We had dinner at our next door neighbor's with a lot of our friends. Good food and good laughs are always in order. Then everyone went trick-or-treating. I went home, because the babies were already in bed, it was raining, and I needed to pass out candy.
Tyler and Jake were only gone for about an hour. Tyler said he was done, and that was that. He came in the house and dumped out his bucket of candy. What the heck? He only had about 10-15 pieces of candy. They were gone way too long to only have that much candy. I was puzzled. So, one of my girlfriends that was walking in their group told me what happened. Tyler would go to the door, say 'Trick or Treat' and then survey the candy. If they didn't have anything he wanted, he would say 'no thanks' and walk away. What a strange little child!!! Who says no to candy? He has never been big on sweets, but I thought it was so funny! We'll see as the years go on if that changes or not. He's such a sweet boy, so I guess candy isn't needed!









10 comments:
He is such a funny kid. At least you'll save on dentist bills!
That is hillarious! Hey, at least you don't have to fight him all day about eating too much candy!
That's so funny! The only thing my Tyler wants to eat is candy... count yourself lucky!
Sounds like you guys had a great halloween!! I think that is so funny that Tyler would decide if he wanted that kind of candy or not!! What a funny kid!!
That's funny! I've never had a trick-or-treater turn down candy. Yucky candy is always good for trading.
so it looks like he was basically trying to find the houses with the crunch bars
That is hilarious! Best Halloween story yet!
I was going to comment about the Crunch bars, but Jill beat me!
I bet the people were shocked when he turned their candy down. Too funny!
Have I mentioned that I am going to miss you...I am honored and blessed to have finally gotten to know you. You are an amazing person and I know that whereever you go, people will be blessed to have you in their life as I have been.
I think it WAS him at my doorstep!
What is Kim talking about?? Are you moving?????
Post a Comment