Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our Weekend

We went to the Utah State Fair on Thursday. It was opening day which means it was cheaper and not crowded. That's all I needed. And of course the fair food!


Look at this giant corndog Ty got! Holy cow...it
took him all afternoon to eat it.

Okay, I know this is SO not a cute picture, but I had to show you the yummiest treat ever! It's a deep fried PB&J...with hot fudge and powdered sugar on top! We couldn't finish it, and I had a stomach ache afterwards, but oh my was it good!
On Saturday, I went to the Women's Expo with my friends. It was a lot of fun! My girlfriends are so crazy, and we had some really good laughs and really good finds! That night, Jake went and watched the UFC fight at his friend's house. I was not interested in seeing guys punch each other in the face. Doesn't sound like a good time to me!
Ella cut her first tooth on Saturday! If you look really close, you might be able to see it!
I'm happy to report that the babies are finally starting to sleep better! They are only waking up once during the night. Yeah!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I love fair food, especially corn dogs! Yum!

Jill said...

The corn dog looks good, the PB&J-not so good! And I am STARVING if that tells you anything.
I can kinda see Ella's tooth, but its hard to see past her evil grin!

Tiffany said...

How cute is that pic!! I LOVE that evil grin!

-KJ said...

We should have gone! We went last year. I love me some fair food! I swear we got one of everything...except the PB&J. Need to try that one!

Nichole said...

How nice to go to a fair that isn't an hour away, hot and overcrowded!
Great tooth picture.

Michelle said...

I think it's funny how they can deep fry everything!

I'm happy that you're getting more sleep. You deserve it!