Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Trip


This is the view from our Condo. We didn't spend a whole lot of time on this beach though, because there were rocks at the entry. It was nice to wake up to every morning though.












We played a lot of shuffleboard























We ended the trip with a Luau on Friday night. It was a ton of fun! All of the guys were called up on stage to dance. So funny!































Jake and I at the Luau. We were late because I forgot to look at the tickets until about 20 minutes before it started! Oops!










Jill and I in the airport getting ready to go home. We had a wonderful time! Hawaii is one of those places you just have to turn your head when it comes to buying things. It is so dang expensive over there. Gas was $4.50 a gallon. Milk was $5.50 a gallon. All of the activities were around $100 a person. Ugh!


Notice there aren't any pictures from the beach. We were at the beach almost everyday swimming, scuba diving, and snorkeling. I don't think I got my camera out at all when it came to bathing suit attire. Others took pictures, but they will not be posted! We had fun and I got a great tan, but you will have to take my word for it!
Reference my sister's blog for more pictures http://www.robandjillegbert.blogspot.com

4 comments:

jill said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad you were able to catch up on some sleep!!

Nichole said...

I am jealous! Was the diving any good? I have only snorkeled in Hawaii. Billy wasn't certified on our honeymoon and I figured I would be a bad wife if I left him to go!
So tan! I love your sisters necklace.

Tiffany said...

Nice tans!!! I am so happy you got to go! So fun!

-KJ said...

Lucky girl! You are so tan! What? No hair chopping this time? My last memory of you going to Hawaii lead to a bob! I am glad you guys had so much fun.