6 Months Old

Ella weighs 13 lbs. 9 oz. She is still a tiny little thing. She likes to scream and spit. She isn't sitting up yet, but likes to roll and has started scooting. She still isn't sleeping through the night yet. I can totally tell she was spoiled and held all the time while we were in Hawaii. She screams for a while before finally falling asleep. I'm thinking she got picked up everytime she cried. Oh well, we will have to retrain her and in the process hope that she starts sleeping through the night. 6 months old...it's getting old!
Cole weighs 16 lbs. 10 oz. He is a big boy! He likes to talk. He says "Da Da Da" all day long. He loves to eat, and loves it when you share "people food". He isn't sitting up either, but is rolling and scooting. He isn't sleeping through the night either. Though I was told he did sleep through the night one night while we were gone. So I am praying that it is in the near future. He's usually a very happy boy, but is most happy when he is standing. I don't know why. He likes to jump, so I might need to invest in those jumpy things.









6 comments:
Both of their expressions are funny in that picture! That's great he's saying Da da already. Ella looks like she weighs more than that. I'm glad they're doing well.
Hawaii looks like it was fun!
They are soooo cute! I'm telling ya, I'll help out anytime! (You do have a great tan now, by the way! I want to go to Hawaii!)
they are so beautiful. how is having a boy and a girl? my girls always have to be touching each others hands whenever possible. its how thy fall asleep. do yours have any querks like that? looks like you had fun in hawaii. im jealous. been trying to get my husband to take me for 9 years. ive hinted our ten year anniversary is coming up, well see. im not getting my hopes up though.
They are getting so BIG!!! It's crazy! They are so cute!
They are so big!!! You are saved. Really. 6 months with out a full nights sleep. You are going straight to the Celestial girlfriend!
I love that last shot! Ella's a feisty girl!!!
They are so cute. Ellas already picking on her brother. You go girl!!
Post a Comment