Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home safely from our trip to Hawaii today. It was a great trip and I got caught up on my sleep, but I am exhausted! The traveling is what does ya in. We had 3 different flights to catch on the way down there, and 3 coming home. The flights home couldn't go fast enough. I was soooo ready to see my kids! I missed them terribly! Eight days is a really long vacation. I think I would have been good with 5. We had a great time and I am so glad that we went. I am going to hold out a few days on the pictures. I am hoping to get some good ones from my sister and sister-in-law. They had their fancy cameras, so I am sure they got way better pictures than I did.
I've got a lot of catching up to do so bare with me!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Welcome home! I'm here now!

We have a busy week or so ahead of us of getting Scott ready to start school again, but once we settle down we need to get together. Miss ya!

-KJ said...

Back to reality, right?!! Welcome home!

Sounds like you had a blast! Lucky girl!!!

Steph said...

sounds good. life with twins isnt as hard as i thought, yet, but i think the older they get the harder they will be. At least for the first few years. is lehi close to orem? my husband has a brother in orem. he also has twins but they are 19. they run him ragged. hopefully mine wont be as big a handful. hope you had fun in hawaii. cant wait to see pics.

Cynthia said...

Trying to get your e-mail address. I just started to blog. I am private so I have to invite you and I want to add you to my blog. E-mail me when you get a chance. The4Huntz@aol.com Do you have Jessica's e-mail address?
Thanks,
Cynthia

Nichole said...

Poor Melissa, vacation was too long. :)
It is hard to be away that long with kids, you have to re-train them.