Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Johnson Family Reunion

We spent most of last week in Panaca for the Johnson Family Reunion. My family has a great reunion place, so we thought we would take the Johnson side of the family there. Everyone had a really good time, especially the kids.















Tyler swinging...
















Hanging outside with Dad











Ella and Mom










5 new babies since we last got together



Playing RockBand all night long...

5 comments:

Nichole said...

How fun! How long of a drive was it for you to Panaca? I bet that was fun with three kids!

Anonymous said...

ISn't summer the best!

Michelle said...

Cute picture of the babies kind of holding hands. In that picture you look a little like Becca. I thought it was her when I first looked at it!

Tiffany said...

Good ole' Panaca!!!! Mmmmmmmm.. I can smell the skunk right now!!!! Love ya!!! ;)

Jill said...

I NEED to hold those babies!!