Posted by
Mel
at
2:10 PM
Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
9 comments:
Wow! That is absolutely amazing! He is a cutie!
That really is amazing. What a little trooper!
WOW!!! it's amazing at what they can do!!
WOW!!!!!!! That is wild! He look so good and so different! He is a doll!
He is so cute! I am so glad that is over for you guys and that he is doing good! Did you ever get a hold of Margaret Ann about the catering? Have fun in Panaca!
What a difference, I saw the pictures in your previous post! What was wrong?
He sure looks like a cute baby in both pictures!!
he looks wonderful. i bet you guys are glad that is done with.
WOW!!! That is amazing. He is such a doll!
PS I agree on the crying it out. Two nights of letting them cry for 45 minutes worked for me. I hope you sleep soon!!! I am sure you will post about it when you do!
what a cute family. I just started blogging and found you on carlas page. I am going to add you to my page if you dont mind. Wow I cant believe you are a mommy.. HOw time flies by..
Post a Comment