What Tyler's Been Up To...
I sometimes get so caught up with the twins, that I forget I have a 3rd child. Poor Tyler! He is such a champ though, and just kind of rolls with the day to day life. He is such a good helper and loves to make his brother and sister laugh. He is absolutely hilarious, and so much fun!

He loves to play the Wii Fit
He loves to play legos. This is a sculpture of himself that
he made the other day.
He loves to ride his bike. This is Ty in the primary bike parade around the neighborhood last Saturday. He was a little frustrated with his training wheels, so he just decided to walk the bike, while blowing on a kazoo!
He loves to take pictures. Sometimes I am grateful he snaps pictures like this, otherwise there wouldn't be any pictures of me. This is what I look like most of the day. Okay, maybe not most of the day, but it is more efficient to carry them both at the same time.
He loves to take pictures of the most random things.
Here he is eating a banana...
And a bag of chips...?














6 comments:
-What a dork!
-I wish I could help you carry those babies around
-Coles head looks good
- You look so skinny...ergg! I am so frustrated
- The end
Ditto on the skinnny comment! Do you eat? You look great for just having twins!
Thanks, but that picture is very deceiving! Notice a baby on each hip takes away a little on each side. I lost 10 pounds about 2 months ago, but they have all returned. I like bread too much!
Cole's head looks great!
Holding babies burns calories too!
Looks like things are a little more relaxed than last week?
ok so I just type a big long message and it some how got erased. So here I go again. Oh by the way you look good. Richard has to go to SLC for training Aug 2-6 and we are going to go with him. So I was wonder if you are going to be around then? I would love to see you and your cute kids.
awesome lego man!
you do look great! are you wearing makeup? there are very few days i even get that on! :)
Post a Comment