Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's been going on...

We went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point for a preschool field trip.




I think this cow wanted to have babies for a snack! He got a little too close!





Tyler graduated from preschool, but he still has another year...?


We gave the babies rice cereal in their bottles last night hoping they would sleep better. Nope! Still getting up 3-4 times a night.
We spent my birthday/Memorial weekend with my family in Vegas. It was fun and we just played the Wii all weekend. (Check out the picture of us playing tennis on my sister's blog. Pretty funny!) I drove down with the kids by myself. It wasn't that bad going down, but coming back...I had to stop 3 times. Poopy diapers and hungry babies doesn't make it easy. We made it though.
I went grocery shopping on Tuesday by myself and the kids. I will NEVER do that again. I would rather go at midnight by myself than go with all of them again. Jake usually goes with me, but I thought I would see if I could do it myself. NOT!! I pushed the cart with the babies, and Tyler had to push the cart that had the groceries in it. He kept running into people, isles, and my ankles! I was a little frazzled by the end. The lady checking out in front of me surveyed my situation and tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I think that you are amazing!". Then I said, "Thank you, I so needed to hear that today!" It was a learning experience, that's for sure!
We have just been hanging out at home most days. Now that the weather is FINALLY getting warm, we've been spending a lot of time outside with all of our neighbors. It's been really fun!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

i cant believe how big your babies are getting already. i love the thing 1 and thing 2 shirts. so cute!

-KJ said...

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO brave!!! So brave. Oh my gosh.

Love the onesies! Cutie pies!!!

Tiffany said...

Dude............BRAVE.....no MIRACLE that you got your shopping done!
The babies are too big!

The Thomas Family said...

Hay, congrats on the 3 month mark. You look like you are holding it together better than I ever did. I never went anywhere without someone to help me tell they were about 10 months. And shopping all ways got done from 9 to 11pm because they had a feeding at 12pm. It took me tell they where about 5 months to get a full night sleep. Some tips that helped me where: a bed time routine (bath, dress, bed) it has to be at the same time every night. Music, a full night of sleep came 3 nights after we added music in their room while they sleep. It had to play all night if it stopped, they would wake up. Hang in there it gets better when their about one year. I don’t think it ever gets easy, it just gets different. Keep in touch. My E-mail is liz8emily@yahoo.com

Nichole said...

The only way that I will shop with my two and my niece is if I go to Wal-Mart and get a Sam's club cart. I can fit all three in the cart and still have room for the food. And it helps that there is a McDonald's in there too. Good job mama! I am happy that someone acknowledged you achievement while shopping.