My New BFF
Okay, so we got the new Wii Fit yesterday, and it is amazing! Tyler and I spent most of the day doing all the different exercises and trying to earn new ones. ( I would have played all day, but there were 2 babies around who wanted some attention. Dang!) :) It is the most amazing little thing. It keeps track of your BMI and your weight lose goals. Tyler was playing for so long yesterday that it even told him that he should take a break. How cool is that? The more you exercise, the higher levels you are allowed access to, and the more games it lets you play. Who knew that hula-hooping would cause you to break out in a sweat! Seriously...my abs are so sore today! I am sore everywhere! I also went and played volleyball last night, so that might have something to do with it, but we are having so much fun with this thing! There's yoga, strength training, aerobics...and on and on! Those of you who have a Wii need to get one. I think I will actually find my love for working out again!









6 comments:
I wish I had a wii... sounds like fun! Someone should start a wii workout class at the gym.
How much are they? I heard that they were cheaper.
WHHHHHHHAT! You lucky dog you! I am so DYING to get a Wii! Sounds so fun!
Hmmmm! Our Wii is gathering dust. Maybe this would help! Sounds fun!
The Fit is around $80. Totally worth it though!
I am soooo kicking myself for not getting it on wednesday b/c I can't find them anywhere, not even online. And no one will tell me when they are getting more.....grr!!!
Post a Comment