3 Months Old!
It's amazing how time flies! It has been an exhausting 3 months, but also a very fun 3 months. I can't imagine my life without these 2 little ones.

Ella weighs 9 1/2 pounds and is such a sweet little girl. In fact, she is all girl! Drama queen! She is happy and smiley one minute, and the next she is crying her head off! She likes to scoot in circles when she is laying on her back. She loves to talk and has recently started to laugh. It is the cutest thing ever!
Cole weighs almost 13 pounds. He is such a tank, and all boy. He burps and farts all the time. He loves to eat and will even hold his own bottle on occasion. He is very strong and likes to stand up (assisted of course). If he starts to cry, I just stand him up, and he is happy. He doesn't talk as much as his sister does, but his smile will melt your heart!
Now if I could just get them to sleep through the night, I would be a happy mom!










5 comments:
such cuties. :)
It's so cute how their little personalities are already coming through. Three months has gone by fast!
Wow, it really has gone fast! Woo hoo for healthy happy babies!
Ok, I'm really proud of you for hanging in there and being such a good and loving mommy without sleep. You rock. Your time will come...they'll be sleeping better soon, I can feel it!! You'll feel like a new woman ;-) Won't that be the best?! They are all growing so fast. Cant' believe Ella is scooting in circles. Wow, she's smart!
They are so sweet! I love smiley babies!
Post a Comment