Really?
How am I supposed to get 2 babies to sleep and keep them asleep when I have this going on in my backyard? They are building a new neighborhood right behind us, and it is the noisiest construction on the planet! Tractors and trucks zooming by, rollers shaking the crap out of my house...so loud and so dusty! Just can't wait until they start digging basements and hammering all day. Oh, it is going to be a very long summer! And I am going to hate every minute of it! (The building of course, not the summer!)
This picture was taken from a window in my bedroom. As you can see, I don't clean windows. Especially 2nd story ones! Sorry!









5 comments:
That's the worst. So sorry. Maybe you sure move back to Vegas sooner!
Wish that was my house they were building!I want to be closer to my friends.
You can come stay with me for a while.....please! I need a baby fix!
Must mean the market is looking up if they are building? Gotta find the bright side!
That sucks. One house is bad enough, but a whole neighborhood? Glad to hear that people are buying houses though! ;)
BTW, WHO cleans their second story windows? Anyone? I never clean ANY of my windows!
Post a Comment