Good Tag!
Where were you born? Las Vegas, NV
Middle name: Patrice
How old will you be this year? 29 on May 23rd. Yikes!
Nicknames: Mel
Are you taller than your mother or father? Way taller than mom, way shorter than dad
Do you cry often during movies? Yes, if it's a sad one! :)
What is one of your biggest pet peeves? lights on during the day. I need natural light!
Favorite color: green
Favorite foods: Mexican and baked goods of all kinds!
Favorite beverage: vanilla Dr Pepper
Favorite cold cereal: Pops ( after the last 3 questions I am starting to see where the weight problems have started. Hmmmm!)
Favorite smells: rain and clean baby
Favorite time of day: when Jake gets home from work and can help with babies
Favorite make-up products? chapstick...hands down! I don't wear a lot of make-up
How many pillows do you sleep with? two
Do you play an instrument? Piano, flute, percussion
Did you do any sports in High School? volleyball, and softball
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Yeah, I know it is rated R, but it is soooo dang funny! (There really wasn't much to choose from)
What is your favorite article of clothing? t-shirts
What is your dream vacation? Sitting on a beach without a care in the world, and with my family of course.
What was your first impression of your spouse? Tall, Cute, funny, played guitar...nice touch!
What is your favorite "me-time" activity? Right now, it's a shower. That's the only "me time" I have.
Favorite TV shows: Reality. Jon and Kate Plus 8, Little People Big World, Dancing with the Stars. Thank heaven for DVR!
What is your dream car? Don't have a dream car, but my next one will be an Infiniti QX56. Someday...
What is one of your weaknesses? Soda
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Grilled cheese, or the ever faithful breakfast.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Overwhelmed. I'm working on it though
Do you consider yourself outgoing? No, I usually am in the background...observing.
What is something you are constantly working on? Patience
Any hidden talents? No.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? "Stop!" "No!" "Go ask your dad"
What was the hardest thing that has happened to you this year? Having twins
What is the best thing that has happened to you this year? Having twins, and knowing that my family is complete!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Getting the babies on a schedule. Getting down to my goal weight. Being a better wife and mother.
The best piece of advice you've learned so far this year? Enjoy the season of life I am in. Knowing that I'm not perfect and learning to be okay with that.
You must post a recent picture of yourself! Scroll down 2 posts. That's the most recent.
These are good questions, so I hope some of you will do this one!








4 comments:
copy and paste...that would be mine.
(except for the having twins part)
That actually was a good tag! I liked that one. You are my super hero for having twins!!!
I am with KJ. It is hard enough having one extra baby around part of the day.
Great goals!
Thanks, I needed something new to post!
You are so sweet Melissa! I miss you!
Post a Comment