Blessing Day


It was a very beautiful day for us. A little stressful in getting everyone ready and making sure food would be ready after Sacrament, but it all worked out. Jake gave the babies wonderful blessings, and I am so grateful that he holds the priesthood and can do that for our kids. We have amazing support from our families, and were glad that some of them could share that special day with us. I just love my family!!









7 comments:
Finally!! I have been waiting all week to see these. Very cute family picture. Cole looks like a little man in the first picture.
i thought the same thing about cole in the first picture.
what a beautiful family!
Me three! That Cole looks so big! What a pretty girlie! You all look so great! I am so wanting to see the babies! And...........seriously! Tyler turned 4! Holy freakin crap! Time goes by too fast! He is so handsome! Love ya!
Look how cute they are! Where did you find such a tiny tie? Sooo cute!
You guys are such a cute little family.
K, that little tie made me laugh so hard!!! SOOOO cute! You girls look so beautiful.
I can't believe they are blessed already. I am the crappiest friend on the planet for not seeing you yet. Don't confirm that. ;)
mel, i can't belive how big they have gotten. They are so cute. How is it going having three? You look good. Bri
Post a Comment