Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday!












Yesterday was Tyler's 4th birthday. I can't believe how big he is! My little boy is growing up! We celebrated with family over the weekend, because we also blessed the babies (pictures to come). He has been in Hot Wheel heaven! That's all he asked for, and that's pretty much all he got. We had a birthday party today for him with a bunch of his friends. It was really cold outside so we had to do inside activites. One of the greatest inventions I found was a toddler pinata. You pull on the strings instead of hitting it. Thank goodness Jake was there to be my tree. I wasn't going to hang it inside my house! It was fun though! We were a little hesitant about having a party because none of his friends had parties, but I think he really deserved it. He has been such a trooper the past few months and has been very good about his world being turned upside down since the arrival of his siblings. He is such a good kid and so willing to help. I just love him so much!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I love him too! I wish I could have been there to party it up with him, but don't worry more hot wheels are on their way!!

-KJ said...

How fun!!! He is so cute. You are the best mom in the world for having a party right after having twins!!!

BTW, your hot wheels cake was way cooler than ours! ;) Where did you get it?

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday!
Every kid deserves a birthday party, so good work mom!

Mandy said...

i love that pinata. maybe ill have to keep a look out for one for my kids upcoming bdays!

Jill said...

Mandy- I don't know where Mel got hers but I know they have them at target.com

Mel said...

I got the cake at Sam's Club, but will never do that again. It isn't a very good cake. Costco is the only way I am going from here on out!
I think you can get those toddler pinatas at any party store.