Jake and I met through Cameron Steele, just after they both got home from their missions. We weren't looking for anything serious because he just got home from his mission, and I was getting ready to go on one. Funny how things work out! We were married June 9, 2001 in the Las Vegas Temple. After years of trying we finally got Tyler who is now 6 years old. Our twins, Cole and Ella are very busy 2 year olds! Our world revolves around our kids! We now live in Lehi, Utah which is still hard for me to say. I said I would never live in Utah, and here I am! Who knows where we will end up, or what we will be doing, but we are enjoying the ride!
8 comments:
OH Melissa...these are sooo adorable!!!
SOOOO CUTE!!!!!
I love those! So cute
man those are some bald heads!! really cute- I am getting copies of these right?
Where did you go to get them done? Twins are just the cutiest! What sweet pics! I love them!Did you take them?
I love the feet pictures! So tiny! I also love the screaming babies!!! You look so beautiful!
Heavens no I didn't take these pictures. I don't have the patience anymore! Tyler goes to school with a girl named Kate and her mom is a children's photographer. She does amazing work. I have about 60-70 great photos. This is only a few.
I love the picture of Ella kissing Cole's hand.
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment