Virus!!
Tyler is usually really good at just playing his games on the computer. It was a saving grace during the pregnancy and recovery, because it gave him something to do besides watch TV. Most of the games he plays are learning games, so I don't feel that guilty. Well a few days ago, he downloaded a nasty virus and it totally put our computer out of commission. Jake can usually fix these sorts of things, but this one was beyond him. We had to take it to a pro. So, $150 later and days without the computer and we are back in business! It is almost crippling not having a computer at your disposal. How is it that we have become SO dependant on electronics?








1 comment:
I am sure I am going to get one of those soon. Bleh.
I got the announcement. So cute!!!
Post a Comment