Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Menu

This is what I ate yesterday...
Breakfast, which was at 11:00, a bowl of Lucky Charms
Lunch, I finished off my Easter box of See's candy
Snack, an organic veggie snack pack
Dinner, tacos...thanks to my wonderful husband who made them. If he didn't, I probably would have had a 2nd helping of lucky charms.

My days just fly by! Sometimes it will be 2:00 in the afternoon and I realize I haven't eaten yet. I don't do that on purpose, but I seem to stay busy all day with the kids. Feeding, changing diapers, holding the needy one, playing with Ty, doing laundry...and then I remember to eat.

Even though it is SOOO hectic and I am SOOO sleep deprived it's not even funny...I wouldn't have it any other way. It's still fun!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am glad to see you are getting a wide variety of nutrition these days. I love the organic snack mixed in with the chocolate...nice and just as it should be!

I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Nichole said...

Crazy how such little people can completely take over our lives!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lucky Charms! I eat them every day for breakfast which turns out to be about a box a week. Probably explains my waist line!