Friday, March 14, 2008

WHAT?


I keep a little white board in my room to keep track of the babies feedings. The past 2 nights, this is what I have posted.

Cole~ 8:30~11:30~2:30~5:30~8:30

Ella~8:30~2:00~7:30


These 2 babies are like night and day. So different in so many ways. I have one who is practically sleeping through the night at 3 weeks old, and the other one wakes up every 3 hours thinking he is going to starve to death.

Not only are they different in size, they have completely different skin color too.
It's amazing how much they have grown already!

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO so cute! I want to eat them up! I STILL can't believe those are yours and you carried them! AMAZING!

Erica said...

I think it is so amazing how different twins can be. They are adorable. I hope you are getting some sleep.

Tara said...

I can't wait to meet them. What is going on with your Vegas shower?

Michelle said...

I think it's intersting how Ella the smaller of the two eats less. How much have they gained already? They are so cute!

Nichole said...

Crazy how they can be so different. Do they like laying together better than apart?
Good luck getting some sleep!

Mel said...

At their appt last week, Ella was 5 lbs. 11 oz. so she has gained aound since we left he hospital. Cole weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. so he has gained 9 ounces since we left the hospital.
I don't think they care either way if they lay next to each other or not. They usually end up hitting each other!
My sister is sending out ivitations this week for the Vegas shower. I am pretty sure it is going to be Friday night the 28th. I will find out for sure.

-KJ said...

They are so sweet! I can't believe SHE isn't the one eating more since she is so tiny! His schedule actually sounds more like a real newborns to me. That must be so hard having them on different schedules!!! You are a champ!

Jill said...

I thought the shower was Sat, the 29th. What is better for you?

Mandy said...

we will be in town that week. maybe we can see the babies!!!

Mel said...

The shower is on Saturday the 29th.

Anonymous said...

THe board is such a smart idea! I love their long skinny legs!! Too cute :) They are just darling together. It looks like they are so bonded.