Easter Pictures
These pictures were taken after church (notice Tyler is half undressed already). We were late of course. I misjudged the chaos when I realized I had 3 kids to get ready and still curl my hair!! Church is at 2:30, so you would think I would have planned that better. Next week I will start getting ready at noon. I hate being late for church, cause then you are forced to sit in the hard chairs in the gym.
Anyway, we had a very low key Easter. Jake made a big breakfast and Ty went to hunt eggs in the backyard. I didn't hide very many because it was still pretty cold outside. We had to bundle up.
Ella wanted nothing to do with pictures! Cole could care less. They are usually pretty good at sleeping through each others cries.








7 comments:
They look really cute in their Easter outfits.
We plan on going to your shower so I'm glad I can see those babies in person.
Cute babies! Wow...I can't imagine getting 3 kids ready and 2 of them are newborns! You rock!
Adjusting from one to two was hard, you went from one to three, wow! I try and wake up before the kids everyday so that I can get ready, easier to do once they are older.
Beautiful Easter babies!
Hahaha! I LOVE that last picture. So funny. They are so beautiful. Ty too!
You are already working on church attendance? Wowee. I am taking about 2 months off myself. Good for you.
I was gone from church for 7 weeks. It makes the rest of the week go by so slow. I was kinda itching to get back into real life. Hard, but I am okay with it.
Yeah, going from 1 to 3 has been quite the adjustment. It still hasn't really sunk in that I have 3 kids. WOW...I am so done!! :)
Post a Comment