The light...I can see it!
I am dialated to a 3 and 80% effaced. The doctor said he could feel Cole's head, but that doesn't mean anything, because we are having a C-section. If they don't come by themselves in the next week...we are scheduled for Tuesday. They will have to share their birthday with my brother Jimmy, but I don't think any of them will care. Great day for all!








13 comments:
YEAH! Keep us posted!
That is so exciting and a little gross.
Ok, so I was going to come on over to your house today to visit and then it started snowing like crazy. I was wondering where you were at with your delivery date so here's my answer :) I want to make sure you have meals coming and I want to bring you some as well and I've got your name boards for Ella and Cole painted so I'll call you tomorrow morning and see what you want me to put on them. I'm sooooo excited that you're getting closer!!! *YAY*
yeah for babies coming! cant wait to see pictures.
I AM SO EXCITED!!! Oh my gosh! Are you really ready for this? Too late now I guess ;)
Hey Mel, how was the weather in your neck of the woods? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
We just got a light dusting. Poor Utah County! Traffic jams, kids stuck in school and school buses, car accidents! I hope you didn't go anywhere today!
That is so exciting! I can't wait for pictures of those two!
I'm counting down with you. I'm scheduled for Wednesday so our babies will only be a day a part. How fun!
!!!!!!! Good luck. I am 13 days away still, but I'll catch up.
That is so exciting! Good luck it will be over soon then the fun part starts.
Maybe try to speed things up! My sister's OB calls it stirring up the bacteria? hahahaha!
Good luck with everything!
OMG!!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!! I AM SO DANG EXCITED! O' MY HEC!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TI TI SEE THE BABIES...WELL IN THE PICTURES YOU'LL POST( I HOPE ) YEAH!!!YIPPEE!!!YAHOO!!!
WHAT THE HEC WAS I TRYING TO SAY WITH TI TI....I MEANT TO SEE.
Hey, I was just thinking about Tay's comment. At least we weren't talking about your mucus plug! Hahaha. Now that even grosses ME out!
Post a Comment