Friday, February 8, 2008

Global Warming...WHATEVER!!!!!


There is too much crazy winter weather going on all over the place for anyone to complain about global warming right now. We have had our fair share of snow this winter and I am ready to pass it on! Is it ever going to stop?

13 comments:

Tara said...

I have heard it is pretty nasty up there. Hang in there....any day now it is going to turn into 75 degree, beautiful weather. That is one thing I never liked about Provo...you never knew what to expect with the weather. I would leave the house in a sweatshirt and be so hot by the time I would get home from class.

Anonymous said...

I just want to Utah people to know that on Saturday I could have worn shorts and got a tan here is Vegas. So maybe you should move back so we can play with those babies!!!

-KJ said...

I thought today and yesterday were pretty amazing. I know it is hard to brag when it is only the low 50's, but it was beautiful! Winter will be over soon...I hope!

Jill said...

I don't know what you are talking about- short sleeves and flip flops today are great!

Anonymous said...

Wait until the "southerners" are sweating their skin off and burning their bums on the car seats. You will hear no bragging than! There is no perfect weather anywhere.

-KJ said...

YUP! Then it will be perfect here!

Mandy said...

its always perfect in san diego...j/k

Matt and Amanda said...

I agree! It is nice right now but we will want to trade when it is 5 billion degrees outside this summer!

Jill said...

I will take the heat over the snow any day!!

Anonymous said...

I love how we all get defensive about our weather! :) I used to prefer the heat over snow, but I have learned that bodies can adjust. And as far as Perfect San Diego, it is also Pricy San Diego. I guess it depends on if you can/want to afford it. For me, Vernal is WAY too cold and I understand the "hate" thing with snow here. The trade-off is that it will be green in a month or so. Yea!
Did anyone else see that in some parts of America today it was LESS THAN -40 degrees!! Holy crap. Maybe we should all shut up.

Mel said...

I agree. As soon as I posted this, we have had really nice weather since. Nothing beats California weather, but they also only have one season. Every place has its pros and cons. I like the snow, I just wish it was only for a month or so, just during the holidays.

Nichole said...

It has been nice in Vegas, if only it would stay this way all summer.
At least you won't have to worry about the babies overheating in the car!

-KJ said...

Nichole, you are supposed to take the kids inside with you when you go somewhere! Hee hee!