Saturday, February 16, 2008

Here Ya Go!

I had these pictures to add to all of the conversations that we've been having lately. Sorry about the kinda crappy scan job. Cameras have come a long way in the past 10 years! Click on the picture to make it bigger. Enjoy!



Super Cam


This is what we accomplished in government our senior year...nothing!


How can I slit her throat without going to jail?


Why did they close this place down? It was so much fun!


Tiff, I know you still have that sweater vest!

This is what happens when Taylor gets ahold of your camera!


This is Denver. Look how close Tara and I are!
Holy cow I was skinny! I think I am going to put this
picture up in my bathroom after these babies come!

See...we really do love each other! Once you eliminate
the problem, it's amazing what can happen!


Speaks for itself!

9 comments:

Tara said...

Those are all classic high school memories!

I remember Cam wearing that Superman costume to school. I never laughed so hard. And is he really wearing socks with sandals in that other pic?

I love Tiff's pants and sweater!

Yes, we do love each other. I have never seen that picture of us playing twister. Hopefully we were doing it with some boys and not just each other!

Love ya! Thanks for making me smile today.

Tiffany said...

SHUT UP! OMG! OMG! I can't believe I WORE those freakin NASTY jeans! I am just goin to say it.......WHAT THE HELL WAS THINKING? I am in awe right now! Looking back at those pics brings back so many memories! This seriously made my day! Now you need to put up a pic of us driving the Labaron with the top down and being silly!

.....Ya know what? I am totally going to post our"black girl pics"!
I am so on it now!!!!!!

-KJ said...

Mel, your legs are so sexy in a mini skirt!
I love how the three of us are the tannest ones in the Denver shot! I have one almost exactly like that (that I can't find), but my leg looks so cut. The only picture like that in my entire life!!!
Tiff, lets talk about those shoes!!! Kidding. My wardrobe was a disgrace in HS!

Nichole said...

I think that it is safe to say that most of our wardrobes in high school were a disgrace!
It is great that you all have managed to stay close through the years!

Mel said...

I wasn't wearing a mini skirt in that picture...give me a little more credit. Those are jean shorts!
Tara~there were more people at that twister party, thank goodness. That would have been really sad. I have a picture of Cam and Nicole Zemp on the twister mat that is a little questionable. I will have to find it!
And what the heck is Kara doing? She looks so awkward!

Mandy said...

of course tara was wearing pajamas. i think they are your favorite clothes if im not mistaken. (dont worry they are my favorite too.) :)
fun pictures

Tara said...

Yes, pj's are my favorite thing to wear. Not sure how I managed to date or get married when I spent a majority of time in them! I am happy to report I am much better these days!

Taylor said...

BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!! BABIES!!!

Jill said...

Baby pics are up on my blog