In It For the Long Haul!
My doctor is making me wait another 2 weeks to get these babies out! We need to fatten them up a little more. I have mixed emotions. For the babies sake, I am glad they are staying in. They can get bigger and healthier...and hopefully avoid the terrrible RSV season. But for me, it is going to be a very long 2 weeks. We are looking at somewhere between the 19th and the 21st. Wish me luck...and sanity!








6 comments:
Best of luck! Fat babies are happier babies!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH............I am so sad, I was so looking forward to you having them on my birthday! Hang in there whats two more weeks...you can ahndle it.
Shoot!!!! Sorry I know you are ready to release those babies! I can't wait though! Call me!
WOW Twins! Hi Melissa, It's so fun to see your cute family. Congratulations to you and good luck!
Congratulations! That will be so fun to have twins! My friend has triplets and she said the first year was a blurr but they are 5 now and buds! I saw Jimmy and his cute baby on Christmas Eve when we were bowling with the Johnson clan and I was wondering how you were! You have a cute family! mattandmandijohnsonfamily.blogspot.com
I am sorry! I am sure it is better. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
It is funny because I was thinking of coming to visit you on the 21st, but when I realized what the date would actually be I realized you wouldn't be home! I thought I might be able to catch you with two new little ones! Oh well. I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment