Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole and Ella!

Mel is still in the hospital. So, this is Jake posting.
Please forgive me for I am not a blogger.


Here is Mel awaiting her C-section. She looks excited!


This is me trying to fit in the ghetto jump suit
that they gave me. I look REALLY excited!
They found something else for me to wear.


Tyler is calling all of his friends to tell them the
good news. He does not look excited!


Here is Grandma Avance holding Ella Kay Johnson


Tyler holding Cole James Johnson. He is going to
be such a good big brother.
Here they are together again. Yes, Ella is tiny
next to Cole. Ella weighs 5.1 pounds and Cole
weighs 7.0 pounds. Just in case your vision is
really bad, Ella is on the left.





17 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats you guys! That is so exciting. They are so cute!

Taylor said...

Hooray for babies!!!! Jake looks like a member from O-Town ready to rock i up on stage. I wish I would have been given sumpin that cool. I was given the old fashioned paper scrubs with with a 50 inch waist, but can be sinched to 10 inches, for each of our children.

Again congrats on the babes. They are presious in every way.

P.S. Not bad for not being a bloggeteer. However, you did forget to intjerject some type of political saavy.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the noise of me kissing those two cutie cutes!!! Congrats Jake and Mel!!! We can't wait to see them in person!!!! (Could I possibly put more exclamation points?!!!) We love you guys!

Love,
The Woodburns
(Geofficabbycob)

Mandy said...

congraulations! now the real fun begins. :) are you ready for 3 kids??

Anonymous said...

Yeah! They are so cute. Congrats!

Michelle said...

They are so adorable and look so good and healthy! I can't believe you had 12lbs. of baby in you. You did so good growing those babies. Congrats!

Erica said...

YEAH! They are here, don't you feel so wonderful, except for all of the c-section stuff, and yucky pregnancy stuff. It feels so good to be able to breath, and lay on your back, and oh I can remember feeling so great after the twins. People couldn't believe how good I did. But, I kept saying I have been carrying TWO babies around for months, I feel great! They are too cute! CONGRATS to healthy twin babies!

Tara said...

I just want to squeeze them. She kind of looks like Tyler from what I can see, but I can't tell with Cole.

I hope you are feeling well Melissa! Congratulations...love you!

VivaLasFloyds said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

YIPPEE!!!!YAHOO!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! THE BABIES ARE TOO CUTE I JUST LOVE THEM! 12 POUNDS OF BABY.......HOLY CRAP! I AM HAPPY EVERYTHING IS WELL! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR THE POST!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Beautiful babies and beautiful names. I hope you are doing good.

Unknown said...

Congrats! They are cute! I hope you are doing good! Good luck with 2!

Tara said...

congratulations you guys!!! They are beautiful. I'm sure you are thrilled to be done with the pregnancy. I'm jealous but I can't complain to you because I have only one baby in there. Congrats. I hope you are feeling good.

Nichole said...

Ella is so tiny and from what I can tell looks like her big brother. Congratulations and happy recovery!

Chuckie said...

Congrats....that is so awesome, they definately cute. To bad they came so late in the month, I was sure they would be named after me!

Matt and Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! They are so cute!
P.S. Don't listen to Chuckie!

Anonymous said...

***YAY*** I'm soooo glad they are here! I've been seeing all the cars pull up next door so I figured after I'd left you a message that you'd had the twins. They are so beautiful and darling and I'm dying to get them and Beckham together soon :) I'm so glad my little guy will have a bunch of new playmates on the block. I won't come over and bug you while you've got family, but when they leave I want to bring your name boards over and bring dinner one night so let me know when your mom is planning on leaving town. Seriously, Marcella and I really want to help in ANY way we can. Hugs to all of you guys and good job Melissa!!! Oh, and you look gorgeous btw with your hair all curled. How many women look that good having babies? Not many.