Lots of Snow = Lots of Baking
Tyler loves to help in the kitchen. He loves to cook, and even likes to clean on occasion. He got a ton of cute cooking stuff from his aunt Julie and cousin Meghann, and has to wear his chef's hat everytime he is in the kitchen. It is so cute! He will pretend to read the recipes and get all the ingredients out. Well, since it has been so cold here lately...we have done a lot of baking! Brownies, cakes, cookies...you name it. It's a good thing I am not watching my weight right now, or I would be in big trouble! We have had a good time staying inside!









11 comments:
You are so brave to let him in the kitchen! There is no way Caden could handle that responsibility right now. Cut hat!
I meant to say cute!
I need to know where they got that hat! I love it! Spencer tells me almost daily that he wants to be a chef. He would die if he had that.
So, you are feeling better now? No more sick people in your house?
He looks so HAPPY! And proud to have that hat on! How fun! I love baking with Paige. My mom got her a kitchen and we put it in the kitchen so she could cook with me....she has a blast!
I never thought of getting a chef's hat for Bryton. What a good idea.
Your house probably smells so good. I love the smell of cookies baking.
derek loves to help me bake. his favorite is the eggs. :)
What a good mom, I never bake with my kids, too much work!
KJ~I will try and track down another hat for you. And yes, we are healthy! Knock on wood!
That's what she said....uhhhh
This is KJ down here in San Diego and I didn't want to sign out.
I don't get it...
Tell that boy to make me some cookies!
Post a Comment