Our little girl is already trouble!
At my doctor's appointment today, things went relatively well. Both babies are doing well. Our only problem is that our little girl is a little on the small side, and our little boy is rather large! The girl is measuring 3 lbs 12 oz, and the boy is 4 lbs 10 oz. Almost a pound in difference. I was told with twins of opposite sex that the boy is always bigger, but not this much bigger. So, my doctor sent me over to the hospital for a non-stress test. No big deal. Well, what should have only taken about 20 minutes, ended up taking an hour and a half. This girl would not cooperate at all! She did not want to be monitored. We needed a good 20 minutes of solid heart rythyms, and she would give us 2 minutes here, 4 minutes there. And she kept moving around so they had to reposition the monitor everytime. My back was killing me, and I started to get the sweats from being flat on my back for so long. It was not fun!
All is well though. I just have to go in for that test at least once a week. More frequent ultrasounds, and doctor's appointments await as well. We just need to make it at least 4 more weeks!!








8 comments:
Hey this is Tara, Cameron Steele's wife...good luck with your two little ones. I had to be monitored with our boy 3-4 times a week for months...I feel your pain. (to an extent, I only had one) => Things will go well. We will keep you guys in our prayers.
Yea!!!!!!!! and awwwwwwwwwwww....... Good stuff and bad. Four weeks. You can do it.
Four weeks is nothing! That's coming from a non prego! Hee hee! You can do it! I swear the last month is the hardest (I am sure that Stacey and I do not share the same opinion)!
No we don't. (By far!!!!!!) But everyone is different. Plus I have never had two babies in me at one time.
I had to monitor three times a week, it sucks! Hang in there, it won't be long!
Hey Mel-I guess girls just like to be difficult. My little girl, or should I say big girl, is measuring 2 1/2 wks bigger than she is suppose to. Unfortunately, my doctor won't move my due date up. At 32 wks she was almost 6 lbs. I am having another ultrasound on Wed. to see how much bigger she has gotten in a month. I am also going to be checked, hopefully something is going on, because I am done! Hang in there with all the appts., test, and everything. It will soon be over!
I am happy to hear everything is alright! I am so excited to see these two babies! Call me!
If I were you I would seriously consider putting her on a 7 minute timeout as soon as she is out of the birth canal.
Post a Comment