Almost there!
Baby Ella is still breech...which means unless she decides to turn in the next 2 weeks, we will be having a C-section. My doctor is going out of town the 2nd week of February, so we have the 8th or the 18th. I would love the 8th, because it is only 2 weeks away and I want these babies out! On the other hand, I also want them to be as healthy as possible, so I could hold out another 10 days. Oh, the dilemma! Ultimately, it's not really up to me though, is it?








13 comments:
Have you thought of waiting until the leap year??
Kidding. :)
Hopefully she'll turn unless she's already proving herself to be a hard headed woman!
Good luck, a C-section might be better than two babies through the canal!
I know how tempting it would be to do the 8th, but think of all the sleep you will get in those 10 extra days.Good luck!!! Can't wait to see them!
I was just looking at your twin counter yesterday and thinking, she has almost made it. I remember my doctor saying if I could only make it to 35 weeks things would be so good for the twins. The entire time I was pregnant I prayed that I would make it to then. I delived the girls at 35 weeks and 1 day. And their NICU time was due to birth complications. (I delived them both) So just be patient. I agree with Ashlee, the exra 10 days is good for the babies, and you may get a little more sleep. But I remember by this time in my pregnancy I wasn't sleeping much since their is NO comfortable position. Your almost there, hang in there!!!!!
well the 18th you could have them on Jimmy's birthday- or is that the 19th??....who knows! ;)
Yeah, I'm not sleeping now! I dread going to bed, because I know that I am not going to sleep anyway.
I feel so bad for your discomfort! I am getting some of those uncomfortable flash backs...except I wasn't carrying twins!
I say keep them in as long as you can, but hey, I am not the one pregnant. I can't wait to see them. It will be here before you know it!
OH MY GOSH!!! I just remembered I forgot to tell you I was going to be out of town for your shower!!!! I am so sorry! How did it go? I really wanted to be there.
Call me girl! I am making a blanket for you and need to know what you like!
I can't wait for the babies! C-sectios are not bad! Believe me I'm a pro you know! Hang in there you are so awesome!
What about Feb.12th???????????
Prego's to be: I broke down about 6 months in my doctor's office about how tired I was because I would wake up sick/vomiting/heartburnish/achy whatever, and this is the first pregnancy I have been given Ambien (a mild sleeping pill). The HEAVEN'S ARE POURING OUT THEIR BLESSINGS. As long as your husband knows he has to listen for the other kids and get them if they need a parent, you can sleep 11 hours straight every night, with a bathroom break or two stuck in there. It has been a lifesaver although I will have to give them up in 34 days. (bummer)
That is a tough dilema. If you don't have to decide right away you should wait and see how you feel. If you wait the 10 extra days maybe she won't be breach anymore.
I feel your pain at least a little though. Every day I feel more and more uncomfortable.
Post a Comment