Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last Picture

For those of you who care, you can go to my sister Jill's blog to see the last belly picture. There probably won't be another one before these babies come out. It was taken at a baby shower my wonderful sister-in-law threw for me here last weekend. It was fun, and I got a lot of cute (much needed) clothes. I still haven't bought anything for these babies yet, so thanks to everyone who came, they won't be naked!
My family is going to have another shower for me in Vegas, probably in March. We didn't want to do it during the craziness of the holidays, and then my doctor put me on strict orders of "no traveling!" back in November. So, I look forward to seeing all of you Vegas friends then. Aren't showers more fun when the babies are there anyway?!

9 comments:

Tara said...

I saw the shower pictures and you look SO beautiful! I can't believe there are twins in there. I can't wait for your shower down here so I can see you and those twins!

We are turning in the last part of our application for grad school at BYU in two weeks and we will know by April if we are moving to Utah. I am totally freaking out, but I feel a little better knowing I have friends in Utah! How far are you from Provo or Midway?

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous Melissa!!! Very cute and even having 2 babies in there. I'd be twice as big, I'm sure. Your shower was so fun and thanks for inviting me. I'm so glad you're my neighbor. We'll all be having another wave of babies in our court running around soon enough :) So fun! And your blog is adorable so thanks for sharing! I'll add you to mine right now.

Unknown said...

Hey Mel-Be sure to let me know when your shower is down here-I'd love to come! Aren't you getting so excited to be done? I know I am. I go to see my doc a week from Mon. and he is going to schedule a day for me to be induced sometime between the 6th & 8th-can't wait!

Nichole said...

The end is near, how exciting!
I think that all baby showers are great when you are the recipient! Baby stuff can get so expensive, it is nice having all of the help.

Nichole said...

I didn't know that your sister is an Egbert. I had an Egbert in my class at Centennial, maybe a younger brother?

Anonymous said...

Yes to your last sentance/question.

-KJ said...

I saw them a few days ago. You look so great! I was so sad I missed the shower!

Michelle said...

Melissa you'll have to invite us to your Vegas shower. I want to see your babies!

It is the same Egbert's you're thinking of Nichole.

Tiffany said...

I loved the pic! I was expecting a bigger belly with twins and all but you look so good!